The 2018 Humanitarian Grant Program Applications will be available on August 1st & due on August 31st.The Rotary Club of Dubuque Humanitarian Grant Program has awarded money to non-profit organizations to better assist them in making Dubuque a better place to live, work and play. Within Rotary’s funding guidelines and priorities, grant requests are considered from any local non-profit organizations. Our primary areas of funding include:
- Supporting Mothers and Children—Projects that support vulnerable mothers and children so they can live longer and grow stronger. Our local focus will be on programs and projects that benefit this population in our community and help tackle issues like health, hunger or poverty. Special priority will be given to preventative services.
- Supporting Education—Projects that strengthen and support basic education and literacy, reduce gender disparity in education or increase adult literacy.
- Supporting and Growing Our Local Economy—Projects that provide sustainable solutions to breaking cycles of poverty.
- Dubuque Main Street
- Mt Pleasant Home Lab
- Dubuque Regional Humane Society
- Multicultural Family Center
- National T.T.T. Society
- St Luke’s United Methodist Church
- Stonehill Franciscan Services
- Clarke University
- Fountain of Youth
- Compass to Care
- Rising Star Theatre
–2018 Grant Application
For more information on these grand funds, see the Official Press Release