Click Here to Pay Annual Dues
If you would like to pay your dues by credit card for the July 2017 - June 2018 year, please use PayPal and pay the full year’s dues.
There will be a $10 convenience fee added to cover finance charges for a total of $235.
Considering all the wonderful things Rotary Club does in the community and the world, no wonder people in the community who want to make a difference join Rotary Club. This is a special sneak peak video and the first of several "Centennial Minutes" featuring members of Rotary Club telling how and why they joined Rotary Club. Produced by Sandi Helgerson and Gary Olsen.
Member Photos Directory
Click Here to view our membership listing.
Bylaws and Committee Guidelines / Procedures
The Dubuque Rotary is governed by Bylaws which have been approved by our membership. The link to the bylaws is below. In addition, you will find links to procedures/guidelines for some of the committees in our club. Additional guidelines/procedures will be added in the future as they are created.
Dubuque Rotary Bylaws
(adopted by club vote 12-2-14)
Recent Meeting News
The Rotary Rambler - May 23, 2017 Created and Submitted by Teri Fairchild, President
- by Craig Beytien
Guests and Visiting Rotarians:
- Teri Fairchild hosted Caprice Jones
- Angie Mozena hosted her son Gabe Mozena
- Danita Grant hosted Andres Risso
- Wally Brown led us in the Pledge of Allegiance
- Thank you to Chuck Andracchio and Mike Armstrong for conducting the raffle and raising $92 for RYLA scholarships.
- Rotarian of the Year Award: Votes were cast for Rotarian of the Year Award. If you didn't get a chance to vote, please take the time to vote at our next meeting or on the website by May 31, 2017. The following Rotarians have been nominated: Pat Udzielak, Glenn Lichti, Tim Moothart, Wendy Scardino and Jon Luckstead.
- Super Shot Saturday: Thanks to Mike and all the volunteers who took part in this event! The vaccination day in conjunction with the VNA (Visiting Nurses Association) on Saturday, May 20 made it possible for over 90 vaccinations to occur.
- ARC Games: Please mark your calendar for the upcoming ARC Games on Friday, June 23. To sign up to sell beer tickets, serve beer or check I.D.'s please sign up to work a shift on the Rotary website. http://www.dubuquerotary.org
- Veteran's Freedom Center Raffle: Purchase your raffle tickets today...1 ticket for $5 or 5 tickets for $20. Please sign up for the last few remaining shifts to sell tickets. Click here to add your name! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IvSN9eJ-zU2H3aMux3iZpyxrPypnwaLib8Rr0nXUE0c/edit?usp=sharing
- Golf Outing: Register your foursome for the golf outing on Monday, June 5, 2017 at www.dubuquerotary.org Be a hole sponsor for $100. Contact Steve Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-584-4876. Or donate a small prize for the golf outing. For your convenience click on this link to add your prize. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JsJ-Qfd9CoaZUJ0fdCb0WpmTqGTQm6-iKQN3AkybX4g/edit?ts=58daaf20 or contact Ellen Dettmer at email@example.com or 563-557-4743 to donate a prize.
- Veteran's Freedom Center: Purchase your raffle tickets today...1 ticket for $5 or 5 tickets for $20. Please sign up for the last few remaining shifts to sell tickets. Click here to add your name! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IvSN9eJ-zU2H3aMux3iZpyxrPypnwaLib8Rr0nXUE0c/edit?usp=sharing
- Golf Outing: Register your foursome for the golf outing on Monday, June 5, 2017 at www.dubuquerotary.org Be a hole sponsor for $100. Contact Steve Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-584-4876. Or donate a small prize for the golf outing. Contact Ellen Dettmer at email@example.com or 563-557-4743 to donate a prize.
- The Rotary Foundation: Larry Loeppke presented Doug Pearce with a Paul Harris Fellow +4 and +5. In addition, Larry announced that we achieved our goal of obtaining 100 Paul Harris Fellows during the 100th Year Anniversary of The Rotary Foundation! Congratulations to Doug and all the members of the club for exemplifying such wonderful generosity!
- Veteran's Freedom Center: Proceeds from the raffle and golf outing will go to support the Veterans Mental Health Blue Bird Project: Improving Wellness and Education. Please support this worthy project!
- Memorial for Bob Casper: In recognition for Bob's long-time membership and service Don Sanders is organizing an effort to fund a Paul Harris Fellow in Bob's name. If you would like to contribute, please bring a check written to "The Rotary Foundation" for the amount you wish to contribute and give it to Don Sanders. Don can be reached at 563-582-7346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Member Welfare: Please keep fellow Rotarian Reza Ehtessabian in your thoughts and prayers.
- Member Minute: Ellen Dettmer talked about her love of travel and shared her experiences from her service trip at the Working Boys Center in Quito, Ecuador. Thanks Ellen.
Marilyn Althoff, Executive Director, Hills and Dales presented an interesting video about the facility and its goal to serve the needs of each individual. She also discussed the new focus on tele-services and new programs available to address a variety of autism needs. Thank you Marilyn!
In Rotary Club of Dubuque Service,
Our fellow Rotarian, Gary Olsen, does a phenomenal job of recording audio and capturing on film all the fun we have at the weekly meetings. He works closely with Kevin Lynch's firm, Net Smart, to keep our club's website as a clear leader across all Rotary websites. If you missed the meeting or want to reminisce, I encourage you to check out the audio, and sometimes video, of the weekly meetings on www.dubuquerotary.org.
ARC Games Volunteer
The Dubuque Rotary's weekly meeting is:
Next Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at Noon
Meetings are held at:
Dubuque Golf & Country Club
1800 Randall Place
Dubuque, IA 52003