Click Here to Pay Annual Dues
If you would like to pay your dues by credit card for the July 2017 - June 2018 year, please use PayPal and pay the full year’s dues.
There will be a $10 convenience fee added to cover finance charges for a total of $235.
Considering all the wonderful things Rotary Club does in the community and the world, no wonder people in the community who want to make a difference join Rotary Club. This is a special sneak peak video and the first of several "Centennial Minutes" featuring members of Rotary Club telling how and why they joined Rotary Club. Produced by Sandi Helgerson and Gary Olsen.
Member Photos Directory
Click Here to view our membership listing.
Bylaws and Committee Guidelines / Procedures
The Dubuque Rotary is governed by Bylaws which have been approved by our membership. The link to the bylaws is below. In addition, you will find links to procedures/guidelines for some of the committees in our club. Additional guidelines/procedures will be added in the future as they are created.
Dubuque Rotary Bylaws
(adopted by club vote 12-2-14)
Recent Meeting News
The Rotary Rambler - March 28, 2017 Created and Submitted by Teri Fairchild, President
- by Ellen Dettmer
Guests and Visiting Rotarians:
- Guy Gard hosted Angie Mozena
- Keith Cook hosted Chuck Layton
- Mary Beth Theis led us in the Pledge of Allegiance
- Thank you to Alan Vincent and John Donovan for conducting the raffle and raising $103 for RYLA.
- Special Recognition: Teri Fairchild recognized Wendy Scardino for being featured in Her Magazine. Wendy was interviewed about her work and volunteerism in the Rotary Club of Dubuque.
- Spring Golf Outing: SAVE THE DATE! Monday, June 5th, 2017. Please consider donating a large prize $500+ value by contacting Jerry Trimble at email@example.com or 563-690-2444. Please plan to donate a small prize for the golf outing. For your convenience, click here to add your prize.
- Roadside Clean-Up: Next Roadside Cleanup on April 15 at 9am. Please contact Chuck Andracchio at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-580-7697 to sign up.
- Million Pennies Campaign: Please remember to bring your piggy banks full of pennies and your M&M candy containers with quarters to an upcoming meeting. We're getting closer to our goal!
- Grant Management Seminar: We are in need of a representative from our club to attend the district grant management training event on April 1 or 8. There is an option to attend this event via webinar.
Registration can be made on the District website. http://district5970.org/Events/Calendar Click on the session you would like to attend in person or via webinar.
- Member Minute: Chace Readshaw gave us a little bit of information about his background in the military and his family. Thanks Chace!
Amy Gilligan, Executive Editor, Telegraph Herald. Amy gave an interesting and humorous presentation on her time at the TH. She updated the group on the importance of relating to people in our market via storytelling and coverage of local news in our market. Thanks Amy!
In Rotary Club of Dubuque Service,
Our fellow Rotarian, Gary Olsen, does a phenomenal job of recording audio and capturing on film all the fun we have at the weekly meetings. He works closely with Kevin Lynch's firm, Net Smart, to keep our club's website as a clear leader across all Rotary websites. If you missed the meeting or want to reminisce, I encourage you to check out the audio, and sometimes video, of the weekly meetings on www.dubuquerotary.org.
The Dubuque Rotary's weekly meeting is:
Next Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at Noon
Meetings are held at:
Dubuque Golf & Country Club
1800 Randall Place
Dubuque, IA 52003