A Letter From GabbyHere is a letter from our Foreign Extange Student
Click Here to View
Considering all the wonderful things Rotary Club does in the community and the world, no wonder people in the community who want to make a difference join Rotary Club. This is a special sneak peak video and the first of several "Centennial Minutes" featuring members of Rotary Club telling how and why they joined Rotary Club. Produced by Sandi Helgerson and Gary Olsen.
Click Here to Pay Annual Dues
If you would like to pay your dues by credit card for the July 2015 - June 2016 year, please use PayPal and pay the full year’s dues.
There will be a $10 convenience fee added to cover finance charges for a total of $235.
Member Photos Directory
Click Here to view our membership listing.
Bylaws and Committee Guidelines / Procedures
The Dubuque Rotary is governed by Bylaws which have been approved by our membership. The link to the bylaws is below. In addition, you will find links to procedures/guidelines for some of the committees in our club. Additional guidelines/procedures will be added in the future as they are created.
Dubuque Rotary Bylaws
(adopted by club vote 12-2-14)
Recent Meeting News
The Rotary Rambler - October 17, 2017 Created and Submitted by Steve Davis, President
- By Alan Vincent
- Tim Moothart & Gary Gansemer helped the club raise funds to support RYLA
- Paul Harris Fellow Recognition: Congratulations to Erin Dragotto & Carprice Jones on earning the Paul Harris Fellow designation. Erin was sponsored by Steve Geisz and Caprice by Glenn Lichti.
- Youth Exchange: We received one application at the deadline for outbound sponsorships for the 2018/19 school year. Thank you to Danita and the Youth Exchange committee for your efforts in seeking applicants.
- RYE District Event: All 11 of the youth exchange students across the district will be in Dubuque on November 11th and 12th. This presents an opportunity for Rotarians to have a social outing to meet and network with the students. The social event will be on Saturday the 11th to coincide with the performance at UD's Heritage Center. Look for more information via email.
- Million Pennies: The committee led by Kim Adams has been diligently working to seek sponsorship dollars during this "quiet phase" of the fundraising event. The goal once again is to collect $10,000 which goes towards funding our local humanitarian grants each year. Although you may not hear much from the committee over the course of the fall, they still welcome your collection of change (not just pennies!) at any time.
We always have a good time when Gary Dolphin joins us. There was no shortage of jokes and digs during this program. We learned all about the 2017 Hawkeye football team and, interestingly, the logistics behind the production of the radio broadcast for each game. Thanks, Gary for your time and your continued excellence on the air.
In Rotary Service,
Our fellow Rotarian, Gary Olsen, does a phenomenal job of recording audio and capturing on film all the fun we have at the weekly meetings. He works closely with Kevin Lynch's firm, Net Smart, to keep our club's website as a clear leader across all Rotary websites. If you missed the meeting or want to reminisce, I encourage you to check out the audio, and sometimes video, of the weekly meetings on www.dubuquerotary.org.
The Dubuque Rotary's weekly meeting is:
Next Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at Noon
Meetings are held at:
Dubuque Golf & Country Club
1800 Randall Place
Dubuque, IA 52003