Humanitarian GrantsRotary Club of Dubuque
Humanitarian Grant Application Now Available
Click Here to View
Considering all the wonderful things Rotary Club does in the community and the world, no wonder people in the community who want to make a difference join Rotary Club. This is a special sneak peak video and the first of several "Centennial Minutes" featuring members of Rotary Club telling how and why they joined Rotary Club. Produced by Sandi Helgerson and Gary Olsen.
Click Here to Pay Annual Dues
If you would like to pay your dues by credit card for the July 2015 - June 2016 year, please use PayPal and pay the full year’s dues.
There will be a $10 convenience fee added to cover finance charges for a total of $235.
Member Photos Directory
Click Here to view our membership listing.
Bylaws and Committee Guidelines / Procedures
The Dubuque Rotary is governed by Bylaws which have been approved by our membership. The link to the bylaws is below. In addition, you will find links to procedures/guidelines for some of the committees in our club. Additional guidelines/procedures will be added in the future as they are created.
Dubuque Rotary Bylaws
(adopted by club vote 12-2-14)
Recent Meeting News
The Rotary Rambler - July 18, 2017 Submitted by Steve Davis, President
- by Mary Ann Gassman
- Thank you to Kim Adams and Bill Skemp for conducting the raffle and raising $71 for RYLA.
- Special Presentation: The club presented Area Residential Care with a check of $1500 as part of the proceeds from the beverage sales at the Corporate & Community Games last month. Thank you to ARC for the continued partnership!
- Farmer's Market Print Sales: We will continue to sell the remaining prints from the America's River Art Project featuring Gary Olsen's creation. Reach out to Craig if you have an interest in helping at the stand on July 29, August 5th or August 12th.
- Humanitarian Grants: Applications are now available on the website. Area non-profit organizations are encouraged to apply using the documents on the website.
- Grand Opera House: Tickets are still available for the July 30th show at 2pm. Let me know if you're interested!
- Inbound Exchange Student: Danita announced that our inbound student for the year is from Germany and will arrive on August 12th. She will be staying with Kendra Stoner and her family throughout the year. We'd like to welcome the student with a reception/social in late August or early September. A few people are needed to coordinate and plan the reception - please talk to Danita if you can help.
We welcomed Stacey Hines and Digger Kurt from Young Professionals (YP). Stacey and Digger are amazing young leaders in our community who told us all about YP's activities and how it has made an impact in their lives. We thank them for being with us today and look forward to identify ways that Rotary and YP can work together.
The meeting will be at the Grand River Center. We welcome our 2017/18 District Governor (and Rachel's father!), Ralph Smith.
Also, Don Sanders, Doug Pearce, Glenn Lichti & Larry Loeppke will have a special presentation for Bob Casper's family who will be in attendance. It should be a special moment for a wonderful Rotarian who we lost this past year.
In Rotary Service,
Our fellow Rotarian, Gary Olsen, does a phenomenal job of recording audio and capturing on film all the fun we have at the weekly meetings. He works closely with Kevin Lynch's firm, Net Smart, to keep our club's website as a clear leader across all Rotary websites. If you missed the meeting or want to reminisce, I encourage you to check out the audio, and sometimes video, of the weekly meetings on www.dubuquerotary.org.
The Dubuque Rotary's weekly meeting is:
Next Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at Noon
Meetings are held at:
Dubuque Golf & Country Club
1800 Randall Place
Dubuque, IA 52003