Humanitarian GrantsRotary Club of Dubuque
Humanitarian Grant Application Now Available
Click Here to View
Considering all the wonderful things Rotary Club does in the community and the world, no wonder people in the community who want to make a difference join Rotary Club. This is a special sneak peak video and the first of several "Centennial Minutes" featuring members of Rotary Club telling how and why they joined Rotary Club. Produced by Sandi Helgerson and Gary Olsen.
Click Here to Pay Annual Dues
If you would like to pay your dues by credit card for the July 2015 - June 2016 year, please use PayPal and pay the full year’s dues.
There will be a $10 convenience fee added to cover finance charges for a total of $235.
Member Photos Directory
Click Here to view our membership listing.
Bylaws and Committee Guidelines / Procedures
The Dubuque Rotary is governed by Bylaws which have been approved by our membership. The link to the bylaws is below. In addition, you will find links to procedures/guidelines for some of the committees in our club. Additional guidelines/procedures will be added in the future as they are created.
Dubuque Rotary Bylaws
(adopted by club vote 12-2-14)
Recent Meeting News
The Rotary Rambler - August 15, 2017 Created and Submitted by Steve Davis, President
- by Joyce Connors
- Thank you to Pat Udzielak & Glenn Lichti for raising 102!
- Welcome to our Inbound Student: Lisa Stoeller! Lisa arrived in Dubuque recently and joined us at the meeting on Tuesday. She is staying with the Stoner family this year and looks forward to many great experiences with all of us throughout the year. Let's get to know her with a reception at Catfish Charlie's on Monday, August 28th from 5:30 to about 7:30 pm. Light appetizers and cash bar will be available.
- Humanitarian Grants: Applications are available through August 31st. Area non-profit organizations are encouraged to apply using the documents on the website.
- Thank you from Zoe Casper: Glenn shared a very touching note of gratitude from Zoe Casper to the club for recognizing Bob's service to Rotary. Thank you, Don, Doug and Glenn for the tribute you coordinated on behalf of Rotary.
- Special Presentation: Larry Loeppke introduced our club's newest Paul Harris Fellows: Bill Jantsch and Tony Zelinskas. Congratulations Bill and Tony on your contributions!
- RYLA Attendees: We welcomed 10 kids that we sponsored for RYLA last month. Each of them shared stories about how RYLA benefitted them. They certainly represented our club well and we are proud to have given them the chance to attend.
Dedra Tentis and Jim Wagner from the Veteran's Freedom Center joined us to tell their story about how the center came about and how it has impacted each of their lives. After hearing the stories, it's clear the center is providing an essential benefit to the veterans in this community. Jim also told us about the newly-formed bluebird project that is happening in conjunction with Whitewater Canyon.
Our annual golf outing and the raffle this year benefitted the bluebird project. So with the funds raised along with the district matching grant, Teri Fairchild presented Jim & Dedra with a $10,000 check!
What a meeting! Join us next week to hear about a new International Travel Club being formed in Dubuque.
In Rotary Service,
Our fellow Rotarian, Gary Olsen, does a phenomenal job of recording audio and capturing on film all the fun we have at the weekly meetings. He works closely with Kevin Lynch's firm, Net Smart, to keep our club's website as a clear leader across all Rotary websites. If you missed the meeting or want to reminisce, I encourage you to check out the audio, and sometimes video, of the weekly meetings on www.dubuquerotary.org.
The Dubuque Rotary's weekly meeting is:
Next Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at Noon
Meetings are held at:
Dubuque Golf & Country Club
1800 Randall Place
Dubuque, IA 52003