Humanitarian Grant Application Now Available
Click Here to View
Considering all the wonderful things Rotary Club does in the community and the world, no wonder people in the community who want to make a difference join Rotary Club. This is a special sneak peak video and the first of several "Centennial Minutes" featuring members of Rotary Club telling how and why they joined Rotary Club. Produced by Sandi Helgerson and Gary Olsen.
Click Here to Pay Annual Dues
If you would like to pay your dues by credit card for the July 2015 - June 2016 year, please use PayPal and pay the full year’s dues.
There will be a $10 convenience fee added to cover finance charges for a total of $235.
Member Photos Directory
Click Here to view our membership listing.
Bylaws and Committee Guidelines / Procedures
The Dubuque Rotary is governed by Bylaws which have been approved by our membership. The link to the bylaws is below. In addition, you will find links to procedures/guidelines for some of the committees in our club. Additional guidelines/procedures will be added in the future as they are created.
Dubuque Rotary Bylaws
(adopted by club vote 12-2-14)
Recent Meeting News
The Rotary Rambler - July 19, 2016 Submitted by Teri Fairchild - Rotary Club of Dubuque Rotary President - 2016/2017
- Was led by Dave Solberg
Visiting Guests & Rotarians:
- Chuck Weber hosted Solene Pradat-Paz from France (Former Youth Exchange Program Participant)
- Jayne Armstrong invited Damian Wand, SCORE representative and Jay Wickham, SBSC Director
- Kudos to Gretchen Brown and Barbara Barker for raising over $70 this week.
- John Donovan presented the Rotary Club of Dubuque with a flag from the Rotary Club of Vienne, France. He attended a Rotary meeting on his recent trip to France. Thank you, John!
- Tim Moothart gave a special thank you to Steve Geisz and Jerry Trimble for their efforts at the recent ARC Games. The club made $6,300 from the event. Member Minute: Mark Bodensteiner entertained us with his interactive member minute presentation! He is a man of many hats:
- He wears the hat of a Scout - Throughout his life, he has been involved in the Boy Scouts Program
- He wears a chef's hat and apron when he helps his wife at Farmer's Market
- He wears the uniform of a Boy Scout Camp Director and he led us in a scouting activity.
- Thank you, Mark, for a fun and interactive member minute presentation!
- The club welcomed Jayne Armstrong, District Director U.S. Small Business Admin, Des Moines, IA. Jayne discussed the four areas of focus of the SBA: Contracting, Counseling, Capital, and Disaster Assistance. The SBA in the state of Iowa is making an effort to re-brand itself and network more with Rotary Clubs in the state and interact more with business people in Iowa communities.
Yours in Rotary,
Teri Fairchild, President
Our fellow Rotarian, Gary Olsen, does a phenomenal job of recording audio and capturing on film all the fun we have at the weekly meetings. He works closely with Kevin Lynch's firm, Net Smart, to keep our club's website as a clear leader across all Rotary websites. If you missed the meeting or want to reminisce, I encourage you to check out the audio, and sometimes video, of the weekly meetings on www.dubuquerotary.org.
The Dubuque Rotary's weekly meeting is:
Today at Noon
Meetings are held at:
Dubuque Golf & Country Club
1800 Randall Place
Dubuque, IA 52003